[image: RadioLabour Logo.]RadioLabour Bringing labour's voices to the world
The United Nations Climate Change Conference is being held in Cancun Mexico, November 29th to December 10. And many trade unionists will be attending.
This week's Solidarity Report - made available starting Sunday November 28th - has a special report on trade unions and climate change. The report features interviews with:
* Kingsley Ofei-Nkansah the General Secretary of the Agricultural Workers Union of Ghana
* Max Conteh the Director of Education for the Sierra Leone Labour Congress
* Jyrki Raina, the secretary-general of the International Metalworkers Federation (IMF)
* Manfred Warda, the secretary-general of the International Chemical, Energy and Mineworkers federation (ICEM).
The Solidarity Report includes stories on:
* Irish workers fighting back against greedy bankers
* A general strike in Portugal
* Poison being used in Indian cardamom plantations
* Fighting for democracy in Swaziland
* Fuel prices in Kenya sparking protests
* Protests against India’s ban on cotton exports
RadioLabour will begin daily news reports starting January 3, 2011.
You can find RadioLabour's news programmes at:
You can also find us on Twitter, UnionBook and LabourStart.
Check out our website http://www.radiolabour.net/
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, this linkhttp://labourlists.org/lists/?p=unsubscribe&uid=a5e991848b58171a24d84a1d2da58618
To change your email address visit this linkhttp://labourlists.org/lists/?p=preferences&uid=a5e991848b58171a24d84a1d2da58618
[image: Powered by PHPlist2.10.12, © tincan ltd]http://www.phplist.com
Rutgers is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers websites to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback form.
Copyright ©2021, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. All rights reserved. Contact Webmaster